Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our trip to Minnesota


I am trying my best to catch up on all the post I missed since we have been out of town so much.   Thus our trip to Minnesota is first up on the list.  Miss H was super excited for many reasons....1)she got to see her Nana, Grandpa, aunt, and uncle 2)she got to add another state to her travels 3) new places to visit and see.

We had a blast while we were there.  The weather was AmAzInG nothing hotter than like 85!  Actually the day we went to the pool I thought it was too cold...ha ha!  Here is our trip in pictures:


aunt Riley enjoying Miss H




Nana and H loving life

nap time

first time to drink from a straw
I love this one...she is all gosh daddy thanks for the sweet kiss!

enjoying some pool time

I love this face

enjoying her hibachi dinner

Dinner with friends and family! 


Timmy and I enjoying brunch

the new nose wrinkle with her smile
Daddy and H before our early 7 am flight home

No comments: