Sunday, May 24, 2009

Margarita Maddness!

The long awaited machine has arrived!!! Oh did I forget to tell you that I ordered the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction machine! Yes, and the best part it was buy one GET ONE FREE.



Here it is.....

Yesterday Chris and I hosted the first, of many Margarita parties! I really felt that since we only have 2 weeks of school left this could help boast all our spirits. The party was amazing...to say the least. We had such a wonderful turn out. Best of all the Margarita Machine was OUTSTANDING! I pretty much had that machine running from oh 5 pm till 11, it never let me down. Everyone enjoyed the margaritas (or so they said to be nice!)....and a few even enjoyed trying it out too. The party was rocking all the way til the end! Thank you to everyone for coming....it was the best "pick me up" party ever! Now lets pound out the last 9 days of school!




Here we go, let's PARTY!!
Winston ready to go too!!!
The Gracia's! How cute are they?

Making up the beverages....

what a cute cook!



Jeremy rocks!!


Pooler and the Rowe's
Amanda and Alison



(Thanks for letting me use your camera Alison, your rock)


ooooohhhhhhh.....




Contreras Girls are AMAZING!


Enjoying the good times with Anita!



The Franklins

Polly, Julie, me, and Alison


Kyle and I making the Ritas...Kyle you are amazing!




That's what Firemen are for!!!
Oh my boys...poor Winston was so tired!
This is when the fun really took off!!!



we were laughing all night long...Need I say more!!!

No comments: