Friday, July 26, 2013

Life is B.U.S.Y

How is life so dang busy?  I mean really...I don't even have a "job" and I feel like I can't stop running around!!  I know I have not been the best of bloggers and I hate that.  However in 2 weeks I plan to jump back on the blogging wagon and get after it.  Why 2 weeks...um well we are BUSY!! LOL

2 weeks ago we went to my sisters house and hung out.  We had a blast!  I love letting Miss H hang out with her cousins and play.  Nothing is sweeter than watching and listening to them...that is until Miss H decided to scratch or beat on baby G's sweet head.  We are having a small issues with touching our friends and not scratching!!! I hope this phase leaves quickly!  She is an OVER LOVER!!





Then this last week my sweet mom came down and helped me out with a garage sale.  We have been unpacking and had tons of things from our college days that needed to go.  You know when both you and your hubby live on your own for 5 years after college you collect a few things.  However, many of those things needed to move on to some other home.  Plus I had tons of clothes I wanted to see leave!!  My mom is an amazing "garage saler"...both having and buying!  Thus I was beyond grateful for her help here.  Plus we cleaned up the garage so our cars can fit nicely in there.  Life in the garage is organized thanks to mom and I!  We sold a lot of stuff and then donated the rest of the clothes that didn't leave!  Then mom stuck around and extra day or two for some fun...we managed a trip to IKEA!  Neither of us had been before and man was it fun.  We enjoyed learning the ways of IKEA and got to eat with one of mom's friends.




No more than had mom left and in came Chris' family.  The Roberts' clan came to stay with us for this week.  We are happy to have them all here in our nice big home.  It is so nice that we can all stay in one place and have plenty of room!  This is Chris' dads first visit to our new house so that is fun too.  As you can imagine we have been busy partying it up over here.  Thus far we have shopped, hit a Rangers game, and enjoyed some pedicures together!!  We still have more fun to come...


heading to the game...


having a dance party



Because we are about to join my dad's side of the family in Cali!  We are headed there for a wedding and can't wait.  Of course we have big plans to enjoy every part of the trip.  Some of our fun will be at the San Diego Zoo, seeing cousins and family, oh and joining my sisters family at Disney Land!!  Whoo whoo!!  Can you see why it will be at least a 2 weeks before I am back to blogging? My goal is 2 weeks but I have a feeling it may be more like 3.  Needless to say there will be tons of pictures to post once I get back into it!

1 comment:

Jen {Pinch Me} said...

Loving that monkey dance!
Have a blast in California! Make sure you find yourself some downtime during all of the fun!