Sunday, May 04, 2014

Miss H and Baby G (part 2)



Wednesday we hit the zoo…of course! How could we not go to the zoo?  I mean G needs to see the animals too.  Plus the weather was amazing we even wore jeans and long sleeves.  CRAZY  we had to loan G a shirt since he lives in the hot zone…but I think he pulled it off great! They had a blast at the zoo.  H was running around saying look G look and pointing all the animals out.  We had a blast!










After the zoo we grabbed a quick bit and headed home.  Both of course asleep before we got out of the parking lot.  Sweet tired babies.  That night we just hung out and played.


Once all babies were in bed things were calm, until um 10.  Poor sweet H woke up sick to her tummy.  She and I spent the night cleaning up and hoping that G wouldn't get the tummy bug!  Thankfully my mom is amazing and was already planning on coming up Thursday.  That way if both babies did end up sick she could help me!  Of course they had played together all week so the odds were high.  Come 130 am H finally fell back asleep for most of the night without getting sick again.  Poor thing nothing is worse than the tummy bug!!

Thursday was our down day!! We did nothing but play at home.  I tried to keep the two apart but lets be honest that isn't happening.  Since H and I didn't get much sleep I did lay them down early for a nap.   She seemed okay and G was acting fine too, praise the Lord.  We played outside, colored, rode y-bikes, and just relaxed.  Mom arrived around dinner time!  I still worried G was going to get ill, but he didn't and I am so thankful.


Friday mom and I had big plans of searching for lights for their remodel.  We manage too look at a few but didn't find any we loved.  Then hit up Chick-fila for lunch so the kids could run free! Also swung by the museum because that was our Thursday plan. After that a few stops to look at trees!! Busy day and everyone stayed well.  Plus it was way easier running around with mom to help hold hands.  You always need a mom..love mine!







Saturday we woke up and took off for Mayfest!  I haven't been in a while and they have fun areas for the kids.  I thought it would be fun, mom and Chris did too.  We got there as it began thankfully because it was the hottest of our days.  The kids had a blast playing in the sand pic, face painting, coloring, and so much more.








After that we met up with Abby and family for lunch!  I kept telling G he would be so happy because his people were coming home.  He didn't get it but man when they walked in he was so happy!  The look on his face was priceless!!
This was right before they walked up! 


We had such a blast with him all week.  Miss H was very sad when they left…as was I!  Maybe soon we will keep them all and let Abby and Brian enjoy a break before the next baby arrives!


No comments: