Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Erin is MARRIED!! WHOO WHOO

At the bridesmaid lunch
My dearest of friends got married this weekend.  Erin and I have been best friends since the day we joined our sorority in college.  We had a common bond "out of staters"....or at lease that is how we were known in the beginning! HA Since college our friendship has only gotten stronger.  I am so blessed to have a best friend like her. 

Erin had the most beautiful wedding.  I was thankful enough to get to be apart of her special day.  I loved seeing her marry the man of her dreams!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekends events!  Erin I am happy your married...I just wish you didn't have to MOVE!! AHH we have never been father than a quick 30 minute drive in the past 9 years, boo!


With her Mother in law and mom

All the girls

Erin's sister in law, mom, and sister

Rehearsal...

the chapel

Erin and Ted at rehearsal

Had to sneak in one of Miss H and I

so cute

Wedding day lunch

getting her hair done

Erin with her sister at the salon

Erin's cute hair..she is almost ready!


Erin and I dressed and ready for the big moment

Cheers to my best friend...It is her wedding day!!


Chris, Miss H and I at the reception!  

Erin's sister Jen and hubby

Her sisters family..so cute

Jennifer, Erin, and I at the reception

Congrats Erin...I miss you already!

No comments: