Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 Months….

 

  Emily and Chris Wedding (Dominican Republic) 0255

of marriage bliss that is!  Chris and I have officially been married for 3 months.  I can not believe that it has been 3 months since our DREAM WEDDING!  Let’s do a quick run down of the first three months of marriage.

Emily and Chris Wedding (Dominican Republic) 0254

2 weeks in Chris has ankle surgery!!  I become the full time: care giver, dog walker, driver, yard worker, cooker, cleaner, and well everything! 

IMG_0666 IMG_0724 IMG_0728

At the end of the first month, we got to have our ENCORE CELEBRATION.  We had a blast even if Chris was still on crutches.  I am so glad that everyone got to come out and party with us.  Do I need to remind you how amazing the photo booth was too?? 

DSC_0776 DSC_0700-1  DSC_0769    (kind of dancing…but not too much due to Chris’ foot)

Towards the end of our second married month I had to head back to work.  Although I normally am not 100% overjoyed about this, I was this year.  I began work at a new school and LoVe, lOvE, LoVe it to say the least.  Chris finally got permission to drive again, but now had a very nice walking boot on.  We took our annual trip to Scottsdale. 

Now here we are on our third month of marriage.  Chris is able to walk with no boot finally. (Do you hear the angels singing? I do)  He enjoys the yard work again (AHHHH AHHH AHHH) We are almost back to a normal routine too. 

Emily and Chris Wedding (Dominican Republic) 0300

Wow, we have accomplished so much these first three months.   We have had many laughs along the way and well a few crazy moments too.  I love being married more than anything.  It is so amazing knowing you are going home to someone who loves you, makes you crazy, and cares about the silly things like you.  Now on to the next month and all the memories it will bring.

No comments: