Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Life with out you....


Chris....our life with out you is so out of place. Alright here is the deal Chris had to leave us on Monday for a business trip, putting me on puppy duty for a WEEK ALONE! Winston and I's week started a little rocky as Monday he left me a little (smelly) surprise in his kennel. This is the first time since oh we got him that there was a present in there. Poor guy he is really upset when you get him out, it is like he knows he disappointed you! Since I was now a SINGLE mom as Chris states.....it was a new world.


Chris is such a great puppy daddy that with out him I am going crazy. He normally takes the little guy out for the 5:00 AM potty and breakfast break. Winston counts on Chris for so much, like late morning early afternoon potty break... Since I really can't leave school Winston has had to learn to cross his paws this week. Luckily Chris has a great friend Dylan who also has a puppy. Dylan was such a sweet heart he let Winston out on Tuesday because I had to proctor for the TAKS test (blah....no breaks for me) THANK YOU DYLAN!!


Then Daddy missed our 2nd puppy school class....I know it was sad all the other puppies had their parents there. It is okay though mommy payed very close attention and will fill you in. (post soon to come about puppy school, I need time fore that so when Chris gets back) Winston didn't get to ride in your lap in the car on the way to or from class. He missed all your "good boys" the whole drive (as we try to convince ourselves that he wont get sick).


Let's just sum this thing up. WE MISS YOU DADDY!! Mommy keeps telling me (as I bark at the gate thinking you are in the other room) you will be home Thursday in time to tuck me in. Unfortunately I don't know my hours much less my days....but hope your home soon I think mommy is really tired! Daddy you will be jazzed though because mommy took me on some amazing walks while you were out. Today we even went to the other park where you like to play basketball.
I LOVE YOU. MOMMY LOVES YOU TOO!
Come home Chrissy we need you in our lives. (Plus I miss that sweet smile)

No comments: