Friday, May 13, 2011

A simple letter

Dear Blogger, 

I understand that you may need to take breaks every once and awhile for updates and such.  However, this past "break" was horrific.  I have blog post that were scheduled and now MISSING!  GRRR  I have multiple dashboard post of the same post. GRRR  Finally, you just make me crazy sometimes.  Could you please try to make these "scheduled maintenances" work a little much smoother next time (if there must be a next time).  Could you keep them from erasing post, please! I don't think it is too much to ask.  Oh and on a positive note, THANKS so much for allowing me a place to post my thought and memories.  Now let's have a better week ahead Mr. Blogger.

Thank you,
Fellow Blogger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just found your blog! I'm a new follower :)