Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Love

This non Valentine lover has had to change her ways!  Yes, I never have enjoyed Valentine's day or the celebration of it...so kill me.  I think it is silly that on ONE day a year you have to show your love.  Instead I would rather the love be shown YEAR ROUND!

Okay, but now that I am a mommy I have to turn over a new leaf for Miss H's sake.  Being as she is only 4 weeks and 1 day old we went with a simple Valentine for Daddy today!  Oh and of course her brother had to be in on it too!


The funny thing is that once I was done taking her pictures for our photo op....Someone else in our house came in and took the photo spot.  He curled right up as if he was just asking for his turn so of course we had to do it...too bad he is black and so is my background.  It's the thought right?


Hope you all have a great Valentine's day! 

1 comment:

Kara said...

So cute...Both baby H and Winston!

Love H's outfit too!