Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Miss H's dedication

On October 13th Miss H got dedicated at church.  Our church does a nice little service just for this on a Saturday.  I loved it because each baby got their own special time for the dedication, instead of a quick stand in front of the church on Sunday morning and move on.  There were a total of 9 babies getting dedicated ranging in age from 3 months to 2 years old.

Chris and I were so over joyed at the family and friends that attended this special day.  Of course our immediate family was there, but also many of our close friends too.  We are so thankful to have them supporting us on decision to dedicated Miss H and raise her in a godly way.  She did pretty good through the service.  I just wish she knew they were there just for her.  One day she will be able to look back and see all the love and support she has.  Here are the many pictures from the event.

Chris speaking as she was dedicated
Right after...she was not too pleased, grr
All my dear friends who came! 
Queen Tia, Uncle B, Little Bear, Little Monkey, and Baby G
Chris' dad and sister Whitney
My family....
My tennis mom Claire and Kendra (who attends our church too)  who works with Chris
Oh did I mention that her dedication was on OU vs Texas game day....so of course right after it she had to be changed into her gear!  Here are some cute pics of the cousins helping her open her dedication gifts.  
A book of prayers and charm braclet from my sister's family.
I love love love this one...He is so in love with her and she is the same.  They are together the whole time.
Well we tried to get all 4 but all 3 is pretty good too.

Amazing the difference in a few months.  Baby G 2 months...Miss H 9 months! 

1 comment:

Kara said...

Love how cute B is with Miss Harper!