Monday, November 05, 2012

Love

a self portrait she took on my phone
Love is a funny thing...just when you think you can't love something or someone more you find a way.  I am so in love with my sweet baby girl! From the moment she was born both Chris and I fell in love.  Everyday my love grows so much that I can't believe how anyone can love in such a way.  The past few days Miss H has been over the top cute, smart, and exciting.

She is learning and growing so much that I just can't get enough.  I love to see her change each day...but then I cry that she is growing up.  The newest things she is doing that really tug on my heart are:

  • Kisses---she gives the most slobbery open mouth kisses ever, but man do I love them.  I wouldn't change a thing about them.  I especially love when she just turns to me and kisses me without even a second thought.  I love that she understands how much I love them. 
kissing her baby

the grab before the big wet smooch
  • Snuggles-I love that she is a snuggle bug. I don't know what I would do if she didn't like to snuggle.  I love that she feels so safe in my arms that she can fall asleep anywhere, I mean anywhere!

  • Waving-she loves to wave to people now.  I love how she does it too just opens and closes her fist.  After watching her I realized that is how I have been waving to her...

  • Daddy love-this month she really loves her daddy.  He can't leave the room or her sight without her fussing.  Daddy has really been eating it up too!  I love seeing that unconditional love.  
snuggling with daddy before church
caught her mid laugh...she is so funny
I love 9 months the most I think, well for now anyway. I love that she will be playing and just jabbering away.  I love that she has new sounds and words everyday.  I love that today she learned to hear her voice echo as we looked at house.  I love that she is a problem solver and a quick learner.  You show this sweet baby once and then she can do it on her own.  I love watching her figure things out or even look to me for help.  I love that she knows we are there for her no matter what.  I could go on and on but I wont.  Love is amazing...just amazing!  

No comments: