Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet daddy..


Happy Father's day to all the dads out there! Mostly to my sweet daddy!!  He will always be my daddy till the day I'm dead.  I have always been the biggest daddy's girl.   I love you daddy and thanks for helping mold me! I also love how much Miss H adores her sweet Papa!



Miss H also is a huge daddy's girl!  I mean the second he walks in the door she could pretty much careless about me.  I don't mind it a bit, okay some days I'm sad but really it is so cute.  I know that she adores him for all that he is.  She loves to play with him and that he lets her get away with WAY to MUCH!  She is a daddy girl from top to bottom.  I am thankful she has a wonderful daddy you adores her as much.  He thinks she does no wrong in life....wait till the teenage years ;-)  Thanks Chris for being a great father to our sweet baby girl!

No comments: