Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A little GIRL time

I am so blessed to have some amazing girlfriends. I mean without them I am sure I would be lost in life. Since I really have not had to much of a real summer my girlfriends were nice enough to accompany me on a fun little Girl's Night get away. We pricelined a hotel in down town Fort Worth for the evening and just took off. I know you think what why stay in Fort Worth, basically because it was easiest with schedules and all. We all got to the hotel and just made our selves at home. It was such a wonderful place.... Next for a wonderful dinner; we got dressed and headed out on the town. We went to Ruth's Chris for dinner..mmmmm
Alison, Polly, Julie, and I enjoying our dinner


After a wonderful, relaxing, and very filling dinner we went to walk around. The evening was nice, not to hot actually. We walked around down town and just enjoy the fact that we had no really hurry in life. We ended up on top of the Reata over looking down town. The conversation was great, drinks cool, and view amazing. You know just stepping back and enjoying a nice night out with friends is so refreshing! Once we realized the time we had to head out. Our hotel was a bit of a walk from there so we road on Fort Worth's newly brought back Molly the Trolley. She took us back to our wonderful hotel.


walking the streets...


Up top Reata...

Back in the room we all jumped into cozy clothes....and just kicked back. We did some major "girl talk"! We also all got to watch the conclusion to the Food Network Star.


Julie and Alison just chilling out.


The next day we got a wild hair...and took off for shopping! We thought we should probably do a little back to school shopping. We went up to Allen Outlet mall and enjoyed a full day of shopping. I am pretty sure we shopped our dinner off from the night before. Everyone walked a way with a little something...I think I walked away with the most in debt! I know I had a blast with our little impromptu to Girl time! Honestly I think we should do this more often.

No comments: