Sunday, August 16, 2009

One last fun weekend....

and now back to work~ BOO BOO! My sister and the kiddos came down this weekend to help me out with my room and such. We had a great time really. Friday we woke up and took off for school. Abby and I worked while the kids played. Little Bear enjoys playing "school" and B; well he enjoyed throwing things away, and checking out the other rooms. He was our "watch dog" standing at the door just watching everyone go in and out of their classrooms. Later that afternoon Abby of course took off for her favorite place "KAMERON" (to get her hair painted via Little E's words).


working hard...thanks to E for taking this pic!



While she got her hair done, the kids and I played at home. Well actually B took a great nap! E and I continued "school" till mommy got home. Then we were off to run around town till Brian came in. After we picked him up we enjoyed a great dinner. Saturday will be know to E as one of the best days ever!!! We checked out play systems (B's favorite thing) and then went to SIX FLAGS. Yeah it was a bit warm but we go in the evening so once the sun is gone things rock. Little Bear was so cute this time. She really enjoyed playing the "Big Sister" role. She would take B on all the rides and sit with him. She held his hand and told him about each ride. It was the cutest thing ever. Of course B and I hung out when Abby, Brian, and E did the "Big Kid" rides like Mine Train and such.

Oh Little B is so jazzed to have Winston, he loves him so much.

All loaded up...kennel, bed, and much more!!!

Sunday we did our norm of packing them up and such. Then they took my sweet baby with them!!! Yes, Winston took off with the family! He has gone to CAMP GOERIG! I was very sad of course to see him head out. You may be asking WHY? The next 3 weeks really are a CRAZY time for both Chris and I. We had thought about different options for him, and well Abby and the kids really wanted him to come down. Plus they have such a great place for our city dog to run FREE! Both Chris and I's jobs revolve around the beginning of school and well Winston would have been a sad puppy! Instead of having a sad puppy we sent him with the loved ones. He will love life there. I am just worried he wont want to come home! What if he loves them more than me? Oh gosh...now I know why Abby has to have "Auntie Detox" once I leave the kids for a while. I think Winston may need that when he returns too....I just hope he doesn't forget about me his MOMMY!!!

No comments: