Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy FIRST birthday Miss H


Birthday girl!

Last weekend we celebrated Miss H's FIRST birthday with our family and friends.  This is the moment I had not been looking forward to since my sweet baby was born.  I just can't believe she is already a YEAR old!!  What happened to time?  This years theme of course was non other than HER!! She was our theme since this past year has been all about her and the millions of cute things she does each day! 

I think this post will be best with pictures only...and a few comments here and there! 


Thankfully we had beautiful weather...here is the front door area! 
 Her birthday banner and monthly pictures...
 Both of her cakes. Are they not the cutest ever?? Thanks to my sister for bringing them up!


The Harper and cake table....




 The birthday girls chair for her big cake mess!

 
The yummy cupcakes my friend Gracie sent for the party!
 Here is the birthday girl waiting on her guest...and running free!



 Time to open all her goodies! She wanted to open every gift once she saw what it was...it was a mess!



I love this little tush!

 CAKE TIME!!!



She wasn't so sure about diving in...it took a moment! 






All in all it was a great first birthday.  Miss H got showered with love!  She is one lucky little girl.  I have to thank my sweet sister and her friend Kara for taking pictures for me. Without them I would have been very sad. 

2 comments:

Abby said...

We had so much fun!! Love that Miss H!!

Kara said...

It was so fun! She's just such a doll!