Monday, October 21, 2013

Family fun and pumpkins

The past week it has become FALL here! I love this weather!!  I love leaves falling, chill in the air, and everything fall.  Miss H and I have really been enjoying playing outside again.  You know a nice change from the 100 plus weather days here in Texas.


We have never had a house with a real fire place...and now we have 2!!  On Tuesday night it was actually cool enough to try them out.  Of course Chris wanted to try BOTH of them out.  I really only wanted to use the patio fireplace..for the sake of a mess!  Apparently he had been thinking about this fire all day. He came home from work with goodies to make smores, he knows my love for smores.  We had the best time teaching Miss H all about it!!  She had the best time enjoying them too.  Plus we got to enjoy a little family time and a nice fire! Nothing like a night for memories!!


After enjoying some wonderful goodies earlier this week we also enjoyed some fun with our sweet neighbor.  I don't think I have really mentioned this, but our neighbor across the street has an adorable little girl that is just 2 months behind Miss H.  Plus she is a stay at home mom too!! We have become great friends and I love that the girls will go to school together.  They are going to be a mess by then...oh wait they are a mess already!  We took the girls up to a local pumpkin patch and tried to snap a few pics.  Of course pictures with a 21 and 19 month old isn't easy! Ha ha but we got a few good ones...and tons of funny ones! (ps...we have matching dresses b/c those are the girl's football dresses for our local team! They work perfect for halloween too lol!)




trying to hold T's hand 
 These 2 are my favorite of the girls!!

1 comment:

Jen {Pinch Me} said...

I love the matching dresses. So sweet that H has a best friend already!
Oh, I am totally jealous of the outdoor fireplace. I am still pushing for a fire pit :)