Thursday, November 20, 2014

Baby Tiger 25 Weeks!



I am 25 weeks!!
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Size of Baby: Tiger is the size of a turnip, 9 inches and about 1.7 lbs
Total weight gain/loss: well I have managed to gain about 20lbs via my last visit! (which means I have gained back the 18lbs I lost in the first 8 weeks…but less gain than with Miss H) My goal was to be less than when I had Miss H…thanks to Tiger hating food I am sticking to that 
Maternity clothes: Yes!! I even busted out my jeans that I never wore with Miss H because of our cold weather and trip to MN soon. 

Gender: Surprise!!! I really have no clue, Miss H wants a brother but we will see in Feb. 
Movement: Tiger is moving, but not as much as I remember with Miss H.  Also it likes to hang out very low where as H was living in my right rib cage.  I am a little thankful for that minus the need to potty more because of the low kicks.   
Sleep: I seem to sleep pretty great, minus the one or 2 potty breaks at night!
Cravings: I love lemon line chips!  Tiger did allow me to enjoy some ice cream this week which was nice. 
Food: Tiger is a food HATER!! I pretty much live off of sandwiches and chicken.  I am looking forward to Thanksgiving meal though with hopes that Tiger loves that. Otherwise I will be very sad because I love all things Thanksgiving.
Symptoms: This week my back has been hurting a bit more..I of course blame that on the extra large girls up top (thanks but no thanks Tiger).  Other than that bending over is getting rough, but feeling great. I really can't complain.

Favorite moment of the week: We pulled out Christmas and decorated this past weekend.  I love that Miss H was so excited and can't wait to have Tiger here next year to share that joy.  She kept saying and we will get Tiger a tree too and a stocking…act!  She loves you so much Tiger you have no idea!

Next week we are off to the wonderful warm MN for Thanksgiving it will be Tiger's first trip there!  I am thankful to be pregnant because it does help keep me a little warmer in those freezing cold temps.  I am also thankful that I am a month less along than when we went when I was prego with Miss H because my coat still zips up! It's the small things in life right?

No comments: