Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Mini session


I love our photographer…not because she does amazing work, not because she is great with littles, not because she doesn't question my 4 outfit changes in 15 sessions. but because she loves mini sessions!  I know this may seem odd but I am all about minis and not full on sessions.  There are 2 reasons behind this 1) Chris would kill me if I asked him to take pictures more than 2 times a year (christmas and spring) 2) I really just want session of Miss H and minis are perfect! 

Needless to say this min session is really for halloween costumes but I also do sneak in a few other outfits :-) Thanks to Ashley for letting me be that crazy mom.  If you live in our area I can't suggest her services enough! I can't wait to see our newborn session….eeekkkk

Here are a few of my favs from our session…always so hard to pick!  Seriously I can't get enough of these especially the last 2! My heart melts!!






I love her "owl" face




No comments: