Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feeling a little fat, just run the mall!

Okay so on Sunday I was out shopping with a friend. We were of course amongst the thousands (no kidding) at the mall on this day. If you know me, then you know I really dislike shopping. I blame this on my mother...we never shopped as children, therefore it was not learned. Well any ways another reason I hate the mall are the people who attack you with their product in the middle. You know who I am talking about.... "Mama mama do you have real nails?", "Excuse me smell this beautiful fragrance." Okay they make me crazy, I run from these people.

Well on this particular day, after running from the sales people in the middle, I saw the worse thing ever. Low and behold in the middle of the mall there is a rather large woman laying on a table. Not just any table, but one that would normally be in the DR's Office!! Here she is laying down, with her shirt raised to just below her bra and her pants pulled down to the hips(yes, shirt up and pants down). Yes she is showing her entire stomach to the thousand of shoppers. You may be wondering why at this point. Well now they are doing laser fat treatments in the middle of the mall. No need to call the DR, just walk out of the Gap and have a treatment. So as we all pass by and GASP...the nice Dr looking (I say looking because what Dr would really do this in the mall) person beginnings to run the laser wand over her stomach causing all fat to push up, down, back, and around. REALLY, REALLY am I seeing this in the MIDDLE OF THE MALL? YES....who does this? What person wants all their fat being rubbed in the middle of the mall; and at the busiest shopping time all year. Well if you happen to North East Mall in the next couple of days go ahead and TREAT YOURSELF to a treatment while your there. They are stationed right in front of the gap, by the wanna be Build a Bear!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I cannot believe this! Who in their right mind would opt to do this? I'm not sure which is worse, a botched laser job or the humiliation. I'm leaning toward the humiliation.

Maybe the treatment was a gift so she had no choice. What an awful gift that would be.

Bonnie said...

Ok,I don't usually make too many blog comments but this is ridiculous. When I was reading I thought maybe you would say someone was using the ped-egg/having their feet exfoliated in the middle of the mall (that would have made me vomit). I had no idea it could be worse. Seriously, who would volunteer for this?

Abby said...

I think it's hilarious you think it was a gift and even if it was a gift, why in the world would you use it.

You would just let that one pass or better yet, regift it!! Maybe you would regift it to the person who gave you the "gift".

Because it would not be a crime to "regift" a gift that is really no gift at all!!