Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Bear

































Oh Sweet Little Bear, how I love you with all my heart. You are so amazing, even only at the age of 5. I am one VERY lucky Auntie to have such an wonderful niece. I am so very thankful that Mommy and Daddy let me spend each day with you. We have the most amazing bond that no one could ever break. For this I am so thankful:

  • I love you to God and back

  • I love watching you grow each day

  • I love the fact that you are always happy and make me laugh

  • I love that you are "Girlie"

  • You keep us on our toes

  • You loved me with all your heart from the start
  • You make me melt in you hand

  • You have the most amazing imagination ever

  • We get to play a whole week together, with NO MOMMY! (but we love you mommy)

  • I love the way you are BRAVE, no Doctor your needle scares you

  • You make me smile more than anything

  • You love your Mommy and Daddy so much we have to make a countdown calendar when they are gone

  • You look even cuter than Chris when you make the smile he makes

  • You are the world's best BIG SISTER

  • You would do anything to keep little B from getting hurt or sad

  • You are the worlds BEST MOMMY (those 20 plus baby dolls are very lucky)

  • You love each baby like it is the only one you have

  • You make the best Kate out of all of us

  • You are the smartest little person I have ever met

  • You say the cutest things

  • I love so much about you that I just want to hold you in my arms for ever
My sweet Little Bear enjoy the trip, have the most MAGICAL birthday ever. Here are a few pics of Little Bear, sadly most of my "younger" pictures died with my last computer....so not the best time line but I am sure Abby has that covered.










No comments: