Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Magical World Part 1 of 4

Disney World here I come....
Okay so here is the good news...I am slowly working on the Disney Blogs. Here is the bad news, all the pictures are on my sisters nice camera. I took a few, but she has such a great camera we used it for all the pictures. That is just a side note. As she gets them emailed to me I will post a blog of just the best pictures. However, I do realize all blogs are better with pictures. Okay so here is part one of four. (I know you are thinking 4, wow. But a 6 day trip has tons of blogging opportunities)


PART ONE:
Let me begin this blog with a huge GREAT JOB ABBY...the reason I say this is because my sister the TYPE A person she is did a wonderful job planning this trip. The trip was amazing from the second we landed until we left. It really was very well planned. As you can see below the airplane ride was fun; then the Magical Express was just as amazing (and we didn't have to lug around the 8 bags my sister checked...yes 8 for a 6 day trip. Thank goodness for the magical express which takes your bags straight to your resort). Finally we made it to our resort at about 4ish. It was wonderful, because the idea was to head to the Magic Kingdom to make the AHHHH factor not interrupt Friday's events (E's actual birthday). You should have seen E's face when we walked into the Magic Kingdom. Her face lite up so brightly and she had the largest smile I have ever seen. You know you can explain to a 5 year old what it will be like...but really they don't understand until they SEE it with their eyes. It was pure happiness and joy that she was beaming. This is the point where I realized this trip was going to be the most wonderful memories ever. Memories you can never make or see again.








After the shock of walking into this magical place, we rode on a couple of rides. Then we headed back to the resort. When we got "home" our bags were in our room ready to go. The magical express really is wonderful. We all caught our breath and then headed to dinner. Dinner...we ate at our Lodge. It was a very fun, loud, and crazy. As many of you know E is a more of a watcher in new situations. She really would rather watch than do. Well at dinner this watching is no option. If you needed something you had to stand on the chair and yell, yes yell for what it was you needed. When someone yelled for it and you had it; you had to run the item to their table. So if you needed ketchup....well you ended up with about 20 bottles instead of just one. It was tons of fun and a nice ice breaker for E to learn the crazy Disney ways. After a long day of travel, a surprising view of Disney World, and a crazy dinner we headed to our room for some rest. Friday was to be a very busy and big day. It is E's 5th Birthday and we have breakfast in the castle.
Below are a few pics from inside our resort. I couldn't help but take the one of E next to the bears...since I call her Little Bear.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Two of the eight bags were yours. We only had six. (two for each ticketed passenger...if B could have had his own bags, I would have taken them, but since he was still a lap child no bags for him!!)

Alyssa said...

Ahhh, can't wait to hear more!!! Abby, no stress about bags....princess outfits take up a lot of space in suitcases!!! :)