Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Off to the MOUSE!!

Okay so I was going to take my computer with me on our Disney trip. However, as my sisters comment on the last blog "no free Internet". (plus we wont be in the room much) I guess there is no reason to bring it along. So we are off to the Mouse, Princesses, and much more. I have spoken to Little Bear many times this week regarding our BIG TRIP. Well I really don't think she understands what is ahead. The best thing is I jump on my plane here in DFW, then 1st stop Houston (love southwest and their Texas stop law). In Houston the family will join me...I will have the seats ready to go! Then we are off to Florida. I can't wait to see Little E's face as we get off the bus! I am going to try my best to catch all the pictures and happiness. I think between Abby, Brian, and I we will get it done. Now Little B...he is really just along for the ride. I just hope all the dressed up characters will not stress him out! We will be back on Tuesday and I can't wait to upload all the memories. Check back then!

No comments: