Monday, January 03, 2011

Teaching life

Okay I know all you non teacher people will not feel a bit bad....but yes, today I had to return to WORK after my TWO weeks off.  I hated to go, really.  I couldn't force myself to get out of bed this am.  Good thing Chris was home to force me out!  Oh and another thing that helped was knowing we didn't have kids today, instead it was an inservice day.  But I really could have used a couple more days off...its so hard to get everything done in 2 weeks when 1 week is spent out of town doing CHRISTMAS.

Okay, off my soap box now...and onto more exciting things.  Some of my favorite shows started again tonight~~~Bachelor, Greek, and a few more later this week.  That makes me super jazzed.  Also tomorrow I will get my compliance teacher (an extra teacher because my class size is over the state limit of 22---I have 26 going on 27 maybe).  I met her today and she seemed super sweet and very excited to get stared with my kiddos! Oh and for you my blogger friends....Don't forget to stop back by on FRIDAY for the details of the big giveaway! Happy Monday to you all.

1 comment:

Abby said...

How fun that you get a compliance teacher!