1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would donate to The National Alopecia Areata Foundation. For those that are unaware of Alopecia you can find out more detailed information here. My sweet niece has Alopecia, it is where your body fights your hair follicles. Therefore your hair will not grow, or will grow but falls out frequently. Thankfully my niece is not in the extreme cases and has less than 40% hair loss.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Well can I say...a love/hate relationship. I personally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE snow days. I love having a reason to sit at home and snuggle. However, for work sake I hate that we have to make up our snow day on GOOD FRIDAY! Yes, my school district uses Good Friday for a snow make up day. If it were any other day then I would have a love/love relationship.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
ummm....maybe not a talent, but I wish I had rhythm! Ha, I did Zumba the other day and realized I really am the most unrhythmic (is that a word?) person out there. But that doesn't mean I wont keep going and acting like a FOOL!
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
CELEBRITY JuKiE all the way! I love all the gossip and DrAmA that goes along with celebs! Bring me an USWeekly, Intouch...or People any day PLEASE!
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't haftabe alcoholic!)
well...my favorite "cocktail" is pretty simple really! If you want to make my day you need to bring me a BiG'Ol SONIC Dr. Pepper! Yeap...my weakness is Sonic Ice, Styrofoam cup, and Dr. Pepper! I know not as exciting as and "adult" beverage, but it is my Happy Place!!!