Saturday, June 05, 2010

3 weeks!!

 

Well it is three weeks till our wedding day!  I am so excited and ready for it.  Although I still have many things to do.  Technically I only have 2 weeks to prepare for the wedding since we leave on the Tuesday prior to the wedding.  Chris has a few more days to prepare! 

I began the initial packing this weekend.  I have one suitcase that is full of majority of the welcome bags!  This is the suitcase I have been working on the most.  I want to make sure I don’t forget a thing.  I also have begun setting out my wedding week clothing.  You know all the super cute outfits I want to wear each day.  Also the outfits for each dinner, including the rehearsal dinner. 

I have to finish up a few more things like:

  • welcome bag itineraries
  • bridesmaids gifts wrapped and passed out
  • mailing labels on envelopes for Encore Party (to mail on our wedding day!)
  • DOGGIE babysitter
  • KITTY babysitter
  • fans for the ceremony (print and build)

Okay these are just the few I can ramble off the top of my head.  I am sure once I get in the wedding room (formally known as the guest bedroom) there will be more things that I think of!!!  Oh and did I mention this coming weekend is the Bachelorette and Bachelor parties for both Chris and I.    Millions of things too do;but I feel 100% confident that it can be done in the next 2 weeks.

No comments: