I sit here in disbelief that I am one week away from the day I have been longing for! I just don’t know how it came so quickly! However, I am more than ready for it. I have completed packing for our trip. I also have confirmed that Chris has the “MUST” pack items!
This past week these are the things I have accomplished:
- packed my personal 2 suitcase
- packed Chris’ 2 suitcase
- verified our welcome dinner
- verified the dress rehearsal dinner
- up dated the wedding website (many times)
- confirmed access to all areas of the resort for my guest
- confirmed hotel reservation for Winston at puppy camp
- Found a babysitter for Bob (thanks Polly and Kat)
- had my nails done….yea!
- double checked my wedding items that are packed
- wrote all thank you notes up to TODAY for wedding gifts we received this week (I have really stayed on top of this and am very happy too!)
- wrote all thank you notes from my bachelorette weekend
- mailed my long distance bridesmaids, MIL, and flower girls their goodies for the trip
- put some final touches on welcome bag items
- made a welcome sign for the resorts front desk
- cleared all memory cards for each camera
- charged all camera batteries
- prepared all Encore invitations to be mailed out on our wedding day!!!
Okay so those are just a few of the things I have done this week. I hope that I have covered everything, but in reality I probably missed something! Mom an dad will be here on Sunday; then we are off on Tuesday bright and early. I will be so happy to get to the resort and start relaxing.