Monday, June 14, 2010

PARTY at the GAYLORD!!!

 

DSC_0380

Wow, all I can say is WOW!!  My bachelorette party was so rocking!!!  We had a blast to say the least.  My mom and sister did such an outstanding joy on everything. They spent the day decorating the room and preparing for the party. 

 

DSC_0270 DSC_0271 DSC_0273 DSC_0275 DSC_0276 DSC_0269

While they were hard at work I spent the day out at the pool with all my friends.  It was very nice to just sit and relax after such a busy week.  The party began with food and drinks.  Of course we had my favorites:

  • Jason’s Deli potato chips
  • Jason’s Deli ranch dip
  • Jason’s fruit and cheese tray
  • Margaritas
  • and those oh so fatting frosted cookies!!!

What can I say I am a hard woman to please! Ha…I think my sister was little sad that I loved such a simple thing.  Once everyone arrived we began by playing a few games!  My friends Julie and Alison were kind enough to put together some very “interesting” games.  We all had many laughs.  Then I got to open all the goodies….Everyone gave me such wonderful gifts.  Some that Chris will LOVE, and then those more comfy ones that I will love!!!  Regardless they were all amazing and very thoughtful! After the shower we headed down to the restaurants.

DSC_0384 DSC_0288 DSC_0295 DSC_0302 DSC_0346 DSC_0374 DSC_0375 DSC_0376 DSC_0381 DSC_0382 DSC_0383

We all enjoyed a nice dinner together!  I just loved having all my favorite people there!  I love that all of my friends from each area got to meet and mingle.  Now when we head out in a week for the Dominican they will already be friends!!!  As dinner finished up we headed over to the sports bar!  All I can say is that the Gaylord was a wonderful location to have this party!!  From the beginning I wanted something that had fun for all.  Also I wanted a place where we could enjoy all aspect of the bachelorette party with out worrying about driving and such.  Needless to say the Gaylord was perfect for this event!  I think everyone had a blast…I know for sure I had the time of my life!  Thank you to all my friends near and far that came .  You guys are the best!

DSC_0386

No comments: