Friday, December 24, 2010

Ahhh...Christmas time

This year it took me a little longer than normal to CHRISTMAS UP our house!!!  You see it is on the market and well I was discouraged to decorate.  You know it would be "personal", make the house seem small...or what ever else you can think of!

Needless to say I couldn't stand the LACK of CHRISTMAS in our house. Plus we host an annual Christmas party, without decor?  Therefore, I broke the rules and brought out a few Christmas items.  No we didn't get our big wonderful tree out.  However, I did place a few things around!  Here are some random fun pics I took of it all.  Non of them are actual whole room pictures, just "artsy" ones! HA



My trees...I love these trees and have about 10 total! 

The base of the trees with beads looped around it!

my strands of beads...I love these too


The other type of trees we have placed around!

My most useful tree yet...this is the tree we hang all of our Christmas cards on as we receive them!  LOVE THIS ONE!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

There is my card! Cute decorations. Love those trees!