Friday, December 10, 2010

Mamma M's 5 Question Friday (yeah FRIDAY)

fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com.png



Here I am again able to enjoy a little 5 question friday from MAMA M'S site, since I don't have tennis on Thursday nights.  This week's questions are all about Christmas.  I am super jazzed especially since Chris and I get to start our own family Christmas traditions (now that we are married!).



1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
My family has always opened presents on Christmas Day.  Chris' family does one gift Christmas Eve.  I think it would be fun for our tradition to be to open ONE gift on Christmas Eve....the gift always being a Christmas book and pj's for that night! 


2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
Oh my favorite Christmas cookie is of course my grandma's sugar cookies that we make and frost the day prior. Mmmmm  I love them!

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
WOW that is tough!  I can't say that I have ever had a bad gift from my family or close friends.  However, being a school teacher I have had some CrAzY ones from kids.  My first year teaching (6 years ago) I got a nice GLASS ASHTRAY....and no I don't smoke.  The sweet boy said this is a candy tray for you!  I guess he didn't really notice the sides where you rest your smoke! HA

4. Christmas song that you love?
I love many songs but if your making me pick just one, I really like "Baby It's Cold Outside"

5. How many trees do you put up?
This year since our house is on the market...NONE, boo! However, normally we have the main Christmas tree that we decorate.  I have about 6-10 mini trees of various materials that I put around the house too.  I can't wait till we have a larger home so I can have full size trees for the kitchen, playroom, the baby's room...and oh so much more! 

Oh I love the Holiday season....I can't wait to read about all your family traditions too!  Make sure you link up over at MAMA M's page! 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Yum! Grandma's cookies!