Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary to US!!


Wow, I don't even know where to begin.  I mean I can not believe that ONE YEAR ago today at 5:30 pm Chris and I became ONE!  We have grown so much over this past year.

Chris,
From the day I met you I knew there was something special there!  I am so thankful you finally, 3 years later, took a moment to ask me out!  You are the best husband ever (I may be a little bias). I love that you are my best friend.  I love that we can do nothing together and still have a blast!  I love all the planning for our future you provide us.  Thank you for making this first year of marriage wonderful.  I can't wait for another year to pass and see what great adventures it will bring.  Happy Anniversary Chris! I love you to the moon and back! (as one wise 3 year old once told me)  

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our wedding day!

All of our friends and family that joined us in the Dominican Republic


4 comments:

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Happy Anniversary, and beautiful pictures :)

Courtney B said...

Happy Anniversary!! The first year flies by huh?!
I loveball the pictures!! You two make on gorgeous couple!
And you got married in DR? Amazing!! I'm jealous :)

Romance In A Glance said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy anniversary to you and your husband! I just came across you blog and it's so adorable. I'm a newlywed as well and will celebrate my first anniversary on July 23. That year sure did fly by! Hope you stop by sometime.

Hannah @ The New Black said...

The water in the first picture looks amazing! What a gorgeous place to get hitched!