Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

I love that Chris and I had the best one year anniversary ever!  He was so super sweet and surprised us with massages and facials.  What a great gift!  
on our way for some relaxation....ahhh
I also love the "paper" (your first year it is paper) gift he gave me.  A sweet note and one of our favorite pictures!  

I think he loved his gift from....okay I'll just say he did for the sake of the post! HA  I gave him a photo book of our first year married.  It has everything from our I Do's, birthdays, first holidays, and just funny pictures!

I love that we are leaving on a cruise soon! Whoo Whoo!!

I love that our trip is with all of Chris' family!  It will be a blast seeing everyone, especially his older sister's family.  They live in Maine so we don't get to see them much! 

Hope you all are LOVING something great this WEDNESDAY!

2 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You two are adorable!! Have a blast on your cruise, that is so exciting!

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary! Massages and facials sounds amazing!