Wednesday, June 08, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Here are a few of my LOVES today!

  • SUMMER!  SUMMER! SUMMER has officially stared for me!  WHOO WHOO  Today I got to actually sleep in, it was AmAzInG.
  • This is my good friends little boy, isn't he adorable?  I haven't seen him in a month and a half....man that change fast!  Today I not only got to cuddle this little guy but I also got to enjoy the day with a dear friend.


  • Trips, now that summer is here I can look forward to all our trips ahead.  First Chris and I will head to Amarillo to visit my family.  Then in July we get to join his family on a cruise.  I can't wait to see all of our families and have a blast!
  • SLEEP~ did I mention that I can sleep whenever I want.  Yes, that means I can take those long over due afternoon naps or simply be lazy in bed.  I love sleeping in and enjoying the morning talk shows! 
  • These two boys!  They are so sweet!!  I can't imagine life without either of them.  I just love them to pieces! 

 

Happy Wednesday to you all! Hope you regular job folk have a nice day and just think it is half over! 

3 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

woo hoo for summer! And that sweet baby is absolutely precious!

Clarinda said...

Totally cute pup! I'm jealous of your summer plans. Enjoying all your sleeping in and summer trips. Where's your cruise?

Brittany said...

What an adorable couple!