Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday

if you don't listen to Kidd Kradick...then you can listen to this video!  He plays it every Friday...and may make fun of it a little!

Wow, I can't believe it is already Friday!  Normally I am counting down the days to FRIDAY!!!  There are two reasons I love Friday 1) It is a pretty easy day at school.  We do our spelling and reading test...head for lunch and the day is half over! 2) JEANS!!!  It is jean day at school...my favorite day ever!

Yet, now that it is summer I don't have to count down to FRIDAY!  Instead it's like every day is Friday....I can wear jeans or shorts even whenever I want.  I actually lose track of what day it is durning the summer.  Thankfully I have a husband who keeps me in the loop on that.  Since he still does have to work every day! HA (~~~Random side note here but I can't believe that Chris and I will have been married for ONE WHOLE YEAR in 16 days!  Wow!! )  Although I love Fridays so much during the school year, I kind of really hate to see them pass by at summer.  Why?  Well that means I am one Friday closer to my break being over!!! BOOO, but lets not talk about that for a bit okay.

~~Happy Friday to you all!  Hope it's a great start to your weekend!

No comments: