Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

Of course I had to do a post on our great FATHERS!

 Happy Father's day to my wonderful dad!  The one who walked me down the aisle less than a year ago.  The man who I can count on to be on the golf course enjoying life at least 2-3 days a week.  The man who has let me wrap him around my pinkie.....I'm such a daddies girl!  I love you dad!!
One of my favorite wedding pics

For my sweet Father-in-law, Chris and I wish you a very Happy and warm Father's day up there in Minnesota!  Although we will really celebrate with you in 2 weeks on the fun family cruise you set up!!

 Steve-o! We love you so much.  I love that Chris is exactly like you on most things! I love that you have such a giving heart.  You want everyone to be pleased no matter what.  I love that you have welcomed me and my family in with such open arms!  Chris loves that you are always there when he needs you. He loves the lessons you have taught him on life. He also loves that you helped bring him such a stud into this world.

No comments: