Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Wow I can't believe it was exactly a year ago from this holiday that we found out we were going to have our sweet baby.  Yes, last Mother's day was the day I found out I was pregnant....crazy to think back at that now! You can read about that here.

Now here I sit with the most yummy little girl in the world.  I couldn't be blessed with a sweeter baby every. I am truly lucky to be the mother to Miss H.  She shows me the true meaning to life...and I am so thankful for that.

To my mom: Thanks for helping me become the woman I am.  Thanks for showing me that women can do anything.  I hope that I can be as amazing to Miss H as you are to me.  I am so thankful we get to spend so much time together now in our retired life!  I love you and can't wait to celebrate with you next weekend!

No comments: