Saturday, September 19, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY...


As you can see I have been so very busy. You may ask, "How can you see that?" Well by the fact that I have not written a blog in like 2 plus weeks. Can you believe that? I think it is just wrong. I believe that I should have time to blog at least once a week and on a good week twice if needed. You know some weeks are just not blog worthy, but here recently I have had a billion things to blog about. Where to begin???


Once Chris and I returned to Fort Worth, we quickly took a road trip. We headed down to my sister's to pick up our sweet puppy. He loved staying with them; and they are amazing for taking him. I can't believe we went a month without him!!! Well he is back in our lives again. I can't say he is "loving life" but he is doing good. I mean heck you go to the land of a doggy door and enormous back yard to run in....then home to a kennel for most of the day and no land to run on. Yeah probably not to jazzed! However, I can say he loves being able to jump on the couch again.


After picking Winston up life kept on going. I have been busy trying to figure out my life in the "WEDDING WORLD". This is a very unfamiliar place for me, yet one I have dreamed of for a very long time. I mean honestly I myself have been to very few weddings. Lets see my sisters, 2 college friends, and well Chris' friend Chad. THAT IS IT!!! Can you see why this world is unfamiliar to me, now?


I, as well as my wonderful sister, have spent many hours these past two weeks on the Internet researching wonderful destinations. We have looked into destination wedding planners, locations, and much more. I mean really the Internet is wonderful, but can also overwhelm you more....which is kinda what has happened to me here. Therefore, I moved on to a travel agent!! This is by far my BEST move yet. I have a wonderful TA named Jordan. I love her so much. I mean lets face it...I have had this ring for almost 2 going on 3 weeks and have not made on decision. I go meet with Jordan and I already have a location made! She really has helped me narrow down the beach choices. I don't have an official RESORT, but I have a location. Pack your bags friends and family we are heading to the Dominican Republic! When?? Preferably June 26, 2010...but that will be worked out for sure this week.

No comments: