Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paradise or should I say Paradisus!


I am sure it will be amazing there. However, I will find out sooner rather than later. Why? Well mom and dad were talking things over last night; and they want to know the place is perfect before the "Big Day". I guess even though I am completely happy with the destination wedding thing...they need a little more reassuring! How can I reassure them other than take my dad up on his offer.

He wants mom and I to go down and check things out. You know just to verify that it is really the place I want to have my wedding. Of course a trip down prior is an amazing idea. Many couples have done it on the forums I have read. However, they normally go because they don't have proof that the resort is amazing. I do, via the travel agent who has been there and one of Chris' friends.

Long story short...Mom, Abby, and I are heading down very soon to check things out! I can't wait. My goal is to have things planed out for the most part. That way when we get there we can just confirm the details of it all. Paradise you are much closer than I could have ever thought, but I still wish it were tomorrow!!!

P.S. DO YOU HAVE YOUR PASSPORT? Go get it now!!! Chris and I really want everyone one to come..so go on!

No comments: