Sunday, September 20, 2009

Who could ask for better friends?

Polly, Julie, me, and Alison

I really have the most amazing friends ever. I mean really. This Friday night they got together and threw Chris and I and amazing engagement party! They were so cute and sweet. Here you see the 3 best friends a girl could ever have. Alison was pretty cute last week when she called to ask if they could use the house on Friday night. I told her it was fine, but never was given any details. Then come Tuesday I randomly received a cute Evite for the party. They had thought of everything. At 7 they rolled in and began decorating.


The most amazing thing is that they made me personalized Sharpies...my most favorite thing in the entire world. I mean do these girls know me or what. Aren't they the cutest Sharpies you have ever seen. Oh and they are in PINK so I can use them to work on wedding stuff. Soon Kyle had out the margarita machine and was cranking them out. They were super....I should know!
They had even gone out and picked up some wedding decorations. Look how wonderful everything looks. All I knew was to be at the house around 6:30...and not to do a thing. The next thing I know the house is decorated and full of food and friends.


Here you can see my cute personalized Sharpie from a distance too. Look how fun, wedding decorations.


Alison you look pretty cute here. Thank you to everyone. Chris and I had an amazing time really. I am pretty sure that everyone else did too! I mean take a look at everyone, don't they look pretty happy?




Oh look it is the happy little couple.... Also you have the whole A. D. Contreras gang, plus Winston. These are the best teachers anyone could ever have. I have an amazing support group. I love them all.


Chris chilling with his guys. I am sure they were telling him how his life will only get crazier from here. Below is an okay pic of me pre the game! Game what game?
Next up the girls had prepared a fun little game. I say fun, they were not the ones stuck drinking. They had made up a list of questions. Chris and I had to sit back to back, but not touching. Then when a question was asked we had to raise the shoe of the person who it was about. The object was to show that we know each other. I can definitely tell you we know each other pretty stinking well. I mean I know we took at least 8 if not more shots of what ever drink there was. It was fun, there were some great questions. I think everyone enjoyed listening and seeing the truth behind them all.

Here I am just giving Chris a little pep talk pregame. I mean come on how hard can this be...we really do know each other pretty well.

I will have you note, I think Chris may have needed a little help with this question. Do you see him sneaking a peak of which shoe I am holding up. Also our sweet puppy hanging out between us. He was there to keep us from cheating!

Well we got that one wrong, note not holding up the same shoe. That was fine by me because I had an 8:30 am tennis match the next morning. The less drinking the better!!!

While Chris and I were busy playing our game...the new proud parents dropped by. Jessica, Dylan, and baby Tatum thanks for coming by. Thankfully our rowdiness didn't wake her up. I can honestly tell you I have no idea about this picture below. I am sure it was something really funny...I think Julie may have even started it. So here you have Hoobler, Parker, and Rowe acting like complete dorks. That's the best that I can take from it!
Speaking of Dorks...look at what a dork I am. Yes, I am doing the pageant wave that's right.
Parker, Alison, and I showing off how cute we are. Okay we are not any where near as cute as the next picture.
Alison and Whitting....you guys are so wonderful. I know I said this a million times last night and probably in this post. THANKS FRIENDS! THANKS for everything. You make Chris and I's engagement 100 times better. We love being able to celebrate with true friends.

No comments: