Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!!




See this cute little guy. We love him so stinking much! Of course he too must be apart of Halloween. Chris and I have been looking for a good costume for him. Well we have found the one! He is going to be the cutest little bumble bee ever. I thought since he was black that the yellow and black would look great on him.





Check out what a good little boy he is...we will have to work on the head piece a bit but he doesn't mind the body.




I love this little guy...he is such a good picture taker! Be on the look out for bumble bees.



2 comments:

Kara said...

So cute! I've eyed the bee costume for Lola several times. I think this year she is just going to wear her Tech Cheerleader outfit... she doesn't love costumes, but mostly hates things on her head!

Emily said...

Oh I can't wait to see her all dolled up. If I were a tech person I would offer up my manly dog to be her football player. I just don't think a sooner and tech cheerleader would work.