Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to you!!


Happy Birthday to my sweet wonderful sister, Abby!  Although you claim you, mom, and dad were "happy" before I arrived in your lives....I think otherwise.  Who would you have to beat up on, call names, blame things one, and so much more? 

Who would I have:
  • looked up too
  • watched to lead the way
  • asked to solve my problems
  • annoyed to death
  • and so much more....
There are more than 36 things I love about you...and for your sake I wont even begin to list them all.  Otherwise you might be reading this all day....ha ha ha.  

However, I know that one thing I wouldn't change in life is having you as my amazing sister.  You really have made me the person I am by allowing me to follow you around and dream of being as big as you.  Thanks for everything you have shown me thus far...Now your task is to show me how to be as amazing of a mother to my soon to be little one, as you are to your 2 precious kiddos.  Thanks can't say enough....but how do you show your sister you love them.  I'll use the quote taken from one of my other favorite people, Little Bear  "I love you to the moon and back". 

Have a spook-tackular birthday as always! Love you to pieces!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ok you are so sweet and there were only 10 or so years I wanted to send you back since then I've found you very keepable!

Still not nice to make me cry on my birthday! As usual your the best!!