Thursday, October 06, 2011

Watch me grow, Week 24

Pregnancy Highlights:
I thought I needed to get this out before it was 2 weeks late! YIKES!!

Thanks to mom for taking my pic this week! 
How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby R is now longer than 12 1/2 inches and weighs in just over a pound.  

Total Weight Gain/loss: Next weigh in is on Oct 17th! So far total weight is 15 lbs!!  

Maternity Clothes:  Yes, leggings are still my fav.  I can still enjoy sitting on the ground with my kiddos at school in those. 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Kicking, Kicking, Kicking....enough said! 

Sleep: Sleeping like a rock these days! I'm loving it!! 

What I miss: Being able to shop without needing to know where EvErY bathroom is located! HA HA HA I know life is so hard. 

Cravings: Nothing other than a little Taco Villa!  So happy I got to enjoy that while I was in Amarillo! AHHH

Symptoms: I think that Baby R some days is bouncing on my bladder.  Those days I hate life!  But other than that I am still feeling great, thank heavens. 

Best moment this week: Going home to Amarillo and spending all weekend with my mom and dad!  LoVeD iT! We found a crib while I was there.  I loved actually buying things just for Baby R. Got his/her baby book too, so I am ready to fill it up with billions of memories! 

No comments: