Sunday, October 30, 2011

Watch me grow, week 29

Pregnancy Highlights:
Not my normal pic....was so busy I forgot to take it!

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby R is really growing!  Almost 17 inches tall and about 3 lbs in weight.

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 20 lbs as of last months visit!   

Maternity Clothes:  ☺ um yeah...still a fatty over here so of course I am wearing maternity clothes! HA 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: It's crazy how hard this little kiddo can kick!  The movement is crazy now, but I love it!   

Sleep: We are sleeping like champs over here! Thank heavens  

What I miss: This week I seem to be larger...and well I know this because 3 of my students have plowed into my stomach! HA HA HA.  

Cravings:  Nothing much this week, just enjoying my normal food. 

Symptoms: A few headaches but other than that I am good.

Best moment this week: Still working on the room! Yippee!!

No comments: