Monday, October 24, 2011

Watch me grow, week 27

Pregnancy Highlights:
Showing my OU spirit, pre the stupid Red Raiders beating us...



How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Third Trimester...the home stretch!

Size of the baby: Baby R is now 14 1/2 inches and weighs in at aprox. the weight of a head of cauliflower.  

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 20 lbs!! I hate to type that!  

Maternity Clothes:  Loving the comfiness of my leggings....the best thing ever for a prego woman☺ 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Wow...I told Chris it feels like an earthquake in there some times.  Ha, recently I have noticed the difference between kicks and "rolls" or so I call it.  When I can feel it literally move all the way from top to bottom (I picture it doing flips).   

Sleep: Sleeping great, I have "spoken" to Baby R about when I sleep she/he does too.  Thus far our little baby is a very good listener.  

What I miss: Well lets see bending over.  I have pretty much learned that if I don't really NEED to bend over then don't.  I have about 3 kids at school who are very trained to pick up things if I drop/need it from the floor....love those kids!

Cravings:  Nothing really this week. 

Symptoms: Back pain still but not where all my books say it should be.  Grrrr  I have become bff's with my heating pad.  It is just beside my left shoulder blade that kills me...grrr! 

Best moment this week: Drummm roollll please! We registered with the hospital.  Thus technically we could have our baby at any time...yet I would like to keep cooking he/she till January as planned.  However, if something were to happen we would be good to go with the hospital.  How crazy is that?

No comments: