- purchase final Baby R items
- organize Baby R's room/ closet
- hang the decor in Baby R's room
- put together all of Baby R's items
- finish Christmas letters and mail cards
- finish grades for school
- wrap all family gifts for Christmas
- pack our hospital bag, yikes!
- oh and REST, REST, REST!!!
Okay so as of this past Saturday we have accomplished a ton! We can check off the list many of those items. (thanks to my friend Alison for helping out...she is the best)
- we purchased the last 5 must have items on Saturday
- put together Baby R's items
That is well as far as we are for now. I plan to finish our Christmas cards tonight to mail out by Friday! Abby and Co will be here for a quick drive through tomorrow so I will have to love on my Little Bear and Monkey quick...as they will be off to my mom's for Christmas. Then Winston and I have big plans of hanging pictures and curtains in Baby R's room....we might even let Chris help some! :-) Now I leave you with a picture of what Winston and my Dr. would like me to be doing everyday!
Nothing but chilling, blogging, texting, tivo catching up, and well sitting! Winston is enjoying the warm sleeping spot if you can't tell!