Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Watch me grow, Week 35

Pregnancy Highlights:

 Looking bigger by the second over here!

How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby R is now the size of a honeydew.  He/She weighs in at 4.8 -5.2 lb. and is 17.2- 18.7 inches long!    

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 30 lbs as of our last visit! I go to the Dr. this Wednesday, and dread the scale.

Maternity Clothes:  Just enjoying it while I can...and hoping that soon I'll be back to normal.  

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: moving and a grooving like crazy

Sleep: Doing great thus far, I mean as great as you can between the 4 trips to the bathroom.  

What I miss: Now that it is Christmas I really miss all my cute Christmas shirts...and such! For some random reason I just don't think they would look as cute on this year :-)

Cravings: Since we had the baby shower this weekend...
I got to eat all my favorite foods~ mmmm!! 

Symptoms: Swelling....good bye ankles and hello sausage fingers!  

Best moment this week: Baby R's baby shower!  Having both my family and Chris' in town...it is the best having family around.  Of course I can't wait till Wednesday to see what the Dr. says!

No comments: