Sunday, December 04, 2011

Watch me grown, Week 33

Pregnancy Highlights:

Another random weekly pic, so here ya go! 

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby R is now the size of a honeydew.  He/She weighs in at 4.8 lbs and is 17.2 inches long!    

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 30 lbs as of our last visit! Looks like I am about done with the fatness, at least I hope.

Maternity Clothes:  Just enjoying it while I can...and hoping that soon I'll be back to normal.  

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Seems like the closer we get the more it move....I just wish there was a camera in there so I could see these great moves.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good, between my 3 times a night bathroom breaks.  

What I miss: Being able to reach things easily!  Seems like everything is just an inch out of reach with this stinking belly.

Cravings: Nothing too much this week! 

Symptoms: Swelling....but so far it's not too much to handle 

Best moment this week: Going to the Dr. and hearing the heart beat...I so love that.  Also I don't know if I mentioned it but....my stomach has finally out grown my HUGE girls up top! :-) Not sure if that is the "best moment" but it is a funny one! Finally being able to enjoy my LAST TRAVEL to Little Bear's birthday!  What a way to end my journeys until Baby R arrives.
One more pic so you can actually see my fatness.  Here we are after Little Bear's Tea party.  

No comments: