Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas fun

This year Chris and I spent Christmas just the two of us!  Since I am restricted on traveling we couldn't go anywhere.  Thus we had our first and last Christmas as just us 2.  Next year we will have a little one running around, how fun.  Anyway, when your on your own for Christmas it is very chill.

Chris woke me up to some yummy breakfast!  Then it was off to gift opening!  Our gifts were very simple as we had already done most of them early when we were with family!  However, Chris did give me a wonderful gift this year.  He gave me (and the baby) autostart on my car.  Since we don't have a garage to park in he thought being able to warm the car up from the front door would rock.  Let me tell you what, it does ROCK!  I gave Chris some new golf shirts, but really we did a pretty mellow Christmas since we have a little one arriving soon.

Later that afternoon one of our friends joined us for Christmas lunch.  We had a good time watching some sports and eating our way into a slumber! HA HA   Here are a few pics from our day!

My boys ready to enjoy Christmas!

my new bracelet from my mom and dad, love it

Winston with some of his new toys....

Donna, Chris, and I sitting down for our Christmas lunch!
Winston worn out from all the fun today! 

No comments: