Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome to the week of ME..

Whoo whoo do you know what week it is?  Okay I'll throw you a hint!! BIRTHDAY WEEK!!  I love birthday week no matter who it is for, but this week it is ME!!  Okay so Chris was not really aware of BIRTHDAY WEEK until he began dating me.  I will say the first year he didn't really get it, but now he is all in! (and thinks I'm crazy...but that is okay)

My birthday fun really began a week ago when I got my gift early!  IPHONE 5S 32 gig people!  I was so beat down with deleting pictures to download the updates...ah now I can take a million pictures and still have space!  Anyway needless to say I have been LOVING my present the past week!
Miss H enjoying the morning paper with me today!
Chris was out of town all weekend so it was wonderful having him back home tonight!  This was the FIRST time Miss H has really understood that he was gone.  She asked about him every day and multiple times a day.  I kept telling him he was on vacation but she would just say he's bye bye...guess vacation is to hard to say, ha.  Finally this afternoon when he came in the door she was screaming with joy.  She was so excited to have him home and play with him...it melted my heart!

She talked her daddy into watching videos of monkeys on the iPad. 

Then for dinner we kicked off BIRTHDAY week with one of my free meals.  Tonight we hit Genghis Grill for my free bowl.  Our waiter was super sweet and even added a free dessert.  Miss H was overjoyed with it because she loves ice cream, plus a brownie :-)  She then was hyped up for a bit! HA

Tomorrow the fun will keep on rolling as my best friend sine 5th grade will arrive!! I can't wait she and her 2 sweet boys are coming to visit for the whole week.  Miss H and I are super jazzed!  We love them and can't wait to take them EVERYWHERE...zoo, train, lunch, homecoming parade...oh the plans we have!  Did I mention my sweet mom is coming this week too!  What a great BIRTHDAY WEEK this will be... minus the whole getting OLDER part, YUCK! But I am ignoring that part for now, until Chris rubs it in that I am older than him (for a whole month, til his birthday!)  Hope yall's week is as wonderful as mine :-)

1 comment:

Jen {Pinch Me} said...

I love that you celebrate the whole week. I think I should start that for myself too, Ha!
Happy Birthday Week!!