Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Heart Day!



For those of you who know me or have followed me you know that I DISLIKE this day for many reasons.  However, now that I have Miss H I have to enjoy some parts of it.  I believe that men should love you everyday and not just on this day.  Thus my hubby gets off easy on this day by not giving me a gift! LOL however, I expect things throughout the year so maybe he isn't getting off easy?  Regardless we now celebrate this day for Miss H.

My sweet friend Gracie (who I try to talk into doing pics professionally but wont) took these adorable pictures of Miss H in her Valentine outfit. I love them and she does such a great job catching my sweet girl's expressions.  I also love that we managed to make those lights become hearts! Gracie you are the best ever!!







This week we also worked hard on Daddy's Valentine's gift.  She loved every second of it.  Since she was doing such a great job we also made some for her grandparents too.  Thank you pintrest for your endless ideas and crafts.  I went with 2 rather easy ones.  We used an old toilet paper roll and bent it together to create a "heart" stamp.  She stamped hearts all over.  She even used it like a paint brush at one point (sorry to who ever got that picture!!)






Then to add a little extra touch I covered her sweet little hand in paint.  Then placed a paper heart in her palm. Once we pushed her hand down and raised up she had a hand print with a heart in the middle.  She loved that too! Thankfully I did that last for all the pictures because then she did a little finger painting! HA well if your already covered in paint why not!!






We really don't have big plans just hanging out and enjoying the day.  We probably wont go to dinner or anything either! I know this is as far as I can take my love for heart day…to a craft!  Hope you all have a wonderful day and that you get all the things you were hoping for!

No comments: