Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life without my computer

....is just not the same. I mean I can blog from any computer but I can't put pics on from any old place. Therefore life is not right. Here I am in the Big E C with a little man napping and the princess watching WAY TO MUCH TV!!! (But no MOMMY or DADDY to say NO NO NO!!) Where I could have blogged about the farm and how wonderful the sweet corn was that I picked and brought home.

Also I could blog about how stinking cute Little Monkey and Little Bear are being here. I mean it is a constant laugh fest here at the house. Little Monkey is coming along so fast on his words...yesterday he said Thank you and Auntie for the 1st time...glad I was here for that since I have missed a lot of his first. We have been having a blast skypeing with Abby and Brian while they are in Mexico too. It is so funny because B has no idea how it works but runs to the computer and says MOMA DADDA. Really funny to watch.

Soon oh soon I will have a computer again, and then you can have better blogs. You see durning the mess of driving to Kansas, Oklahoma City, Fort Worth it got left in mom and dad's car. Mom will be joining me and the kids on Saturday for some EC fun. We are going to have a "special" breakfast as Little Bear has requested. Now to the common people this may not seems special but....we are going to get up early and GO TO MCDONALD'S to eat inside pancakes and such. She can't stop talking about it. I will post pics once we do it. Enjoy the "cool" weather we are here I mean it is only 98 today! ROCK ON!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to see all the fun!